View Our Website
View All Jobs
Thanks for visiting our Job Board. Please review our open positions and apply to the positions that match your qualifications.
Producer – B8
Menlo Park, CA
Global Marketing and Sales
• Work with and set project schedules and manage calendars for highly specialized creative workers, including both internal creative teams and/or external partners
• Create RFPs, pitches, treatments, budgets, project schedules and distribution plans
• Negotiate and manage project statements of work, estimates and related parameters
• Manage external vendor relationships (illustrators, photographers, design firms, production companies, etc.)
• Traffic management
• 5+ years producer experience, agency or production house experience
• Experience running mid-sized to large projects with multiple stakeholders
• Experience working with Product Marketing
• Able to manage multiple large scale projects simultaneously
• Able to build working relationships with core and cross-functional teams
• Ability to work and thrive in a self-starter, fast-paced and changing environment
• Experience managing external creative and production partners
• Expert organizational task and budget management skills.
• Expert at drafting SOWs, dealing with business affairs managers, legal teams, and policy teams.
• Proven industry experience
• Strong organizational and asset management skills.
• High level of care for security protocol and black productions
Apply for Position
Apply for this position
Apply with Indeed
Attach resume as .pdf, .doc, .docx, .odt, .txt, or .rtf (limit 5MB) or
Paste your resume here or
Attach resume file
LinkedIn Profile URL:
Earliest start date?
In 150 characters or fewer, tell us what makes you unique. Try to be creative and say something that will catch our eye!
Have you worked for Facebook in the past (ex: contractor, temp, vendor or FTE)?
Are you legally authorized to work in the country for which you are applying?
Will you now or in the future require sponsorship for employment?
What is your current interview availability?
Do you have any vacations planned within the next 90 days?
What are your hourly pay rate expectations?
When can you start?
If you were referred to this role by a current Facebook employee or contractor, please list their name below.
Provide your Facebook Vanity URL. *Go to your personal Facebook profile and copy the website address in the address bar.