We are looking for product designers who are considered senior on the team. You contribute as a driver of the design system and specific design deliverables for the team. You will craft the design for specific feature areas and in some instances help define the design system by proposing multiple alternatives and approaches to a given problem space. You will be comfortable in executing both on precise needs as well as multiple feature areas that are broad/ambiguous in scope. Given a problem area you deliver concrete end-to-end solutions that help define the product interaction. You’re good at succinct and efficient conversations and comfortable representing your work to engineers and product managers alike.
You’re talented at taking both broad conceptual ideas and turning them into something useful and valuable for our users as well as diving in to get tactical work done, delivering design flows and experiences that are incredibly simple and elegant.
You’ve got the ability to stick with a design and see it through all phases of execution, partnering with with PMs, engineers, researchers and content strategists to oversee the user experience of a product from planning until launch (and then some) on aspects from interaction design, visual design & offering insightful feedback on product design.
• Take broad, conceptual ideas and turn them into something useful and valuable for our users
• Design flows and experiences that are incredibly simple and elegant
• Give and solicit feedback from other designers in order to continually raise our bar for quality
• Partner with PMs, engineers, researchers and content strategists to deliver the user experience of a product from conception until launch (and then some)
• You possess excellent communication skills (you should be able to clearly articulate your design decisions)
• The ability to think at a high level about product strategy and vision (not just 'how it should look' but 'what we should build')
• Experience in building and shipping applications or software
• Must have a portfolio featuring examples of interaction design work
• Some experience with front-end programming preferred, but not required (for example coding up a simple web site and/or an application)
Bachelors Degree preferred