Help build and maintain various UI’s that are key to managing backend services running on the Facebook infrastructure. The main project would be to help with a large performant React/Flux based UI that interacts with various different data sources that will ultimately change the way services are managed and will drastically improve developer efficiency and keep the service owners better informed.
- Build and support internal tools for data processing pipeline to support graph build efforts
- Quickly iterate over different designs and interfaces to enhance efficiency of data processing tools
- Develop easy interfaces for monitoring data crawling and melding progress and debugging failures
- Contribute to development of front-end systems for internal tools, including demos, user interfaces and new features
- Have 3-5 years of work experience
- Experience with large scale front end development
- BS or MS in Computer Science or related field