• Manage data warehouse plans for a product or a group of products.
• Interface with engineers, product managers and product analysts to understand data needs.
• Build data expertise and own data quality for allocated areas of ownership.
• Design, build and launch new data models in production.
• Design, build and launch new data extraction, transformation and loading processes in production.
• Support existing processes running in production.
• Define and manage SLA for all data sets in allocated areas of ownership.
• Work with data infrastructure to triage infra issues and drive to resolution
5+ years hands-on experience with Linux and shell scripting
5+ years hands-on experience in SQL or similar languages
2+ years hands-on exoerience in building data visualizations (Tableau, or similar tools)
development experience in at least one scripting language (Python preferred)
Data architecture, data modeling and schema design skills
Excellent communication skills and proven experience in leading data driven projects from definition through interpretation and execution
Ability to initiate and drive projects with all stakeholders
Proactive and preventative solutions mindset a large plus.
BE/BTECH/MCA degree (preferred) with a strong academic record