6 month contract with possible 90 day extension
In this position you’ll be responsible for project managing some of the most critical organization wide initiatives and ideas. You’ll be the person who “makes it happen,” managing project pipelines, overseeing the full lifecycle of the initiatives. You have the ability to manage multiple high priority projects simultaneously with many different stakeholders and you are a master at maintaining communication and momentum with all partners.
As a diligent project leader, you will work with your counterparts to manage the development and activation of our Latin American programs. You will implement established and new systems to manage and track projects, and hold your counterparts accountable.
You will be an incredible problem-solver. You are one of those unique and hard-to-find individuals who thinks creatively about everything, but who can manage the tar out of a program or project because of your exceptional executional skills. You'll thrive in an entrepreneurial and evolving environment, where constant reinvention is one of the main consistencies.
You also have an innate diplomatic sensibility, able to get people from across the globe to want to partner and collaborate—not because they have to, but because they want to.
You have a deep sense and appreciation for Latin American culture, business dynamics, and advertising.
You speak Spanish, Portuguese, and English.
- Leads the creative development and production of multiple LATAM creative projects
- Tracks LATAM projects, shares results, manages LATAM budget, communicates LATAM updates
- Builds strong relationships with LATAM team, i.e., creatives, producers, senior leadership, strategists
- Sets expectations with all stakeholders and drives communication throughout the process, outlining key deadlines and interdependencies, clarifying business requirements and managing team expectations
- Define the scope, timelines and resources needed to meet the project objectives
- Proactively identifies risks in project execution and mitigates risks effectively
- Independently manages several high priority, high visibility projects that require meticulous attention to detail as well as the big picture of how the project fits into overall Creative Shop strategy
- Provides visibility to all deliverables, timelines and issues frequent status updates to the team and relevant partners
- Partners with cross functional partners across the organization
- Track ongoing costs throughout project lifecycle and ensure compliance where needed i.e. engagement contract or budget to initiate projects
- Support activation manager/Head of Activation on creative leadership problem solving
- Proactively seek feedback from partners and team members to constantly improve process and execution
- Open POs
- BA/BS degree
- 5+ years project management, production, or account management experience in a digital or integrated agency or similar environment
- Fluent in Spanish, Portuguese, and English.
- Knowledge of the advertising/creative industry
- Experience with Google Suite, Keynote, and PowerPoint
- Knowledge of building narratives/pitches/marketing plans, etc.
- Experience working in and influencing cross-functional teams
- Experience managing complex projects with multiple interdependencies and diverse stakeholders
- Exceptional communication skills
- Willingness to wear multiple hats and deliver high-quality results in an ambiguous and rapidly changing business environment
- Experience interacting and influencing senior creative leadership
- Experience working with a wide network of partners in creative execution on a global team or multi-national context
- Experience in marketing, advertising, content/creative development
● Have a mobile first mindset and experience producing in the mobile first space;
● Have a detailed knowledge of the Facebook and Instagram platforms and their portfolio of products.
Skills and Experience
The Skills and Experience match parameters for the candidate are parsed from the Duties, Skills, and Education.
- ACCOUNT MANAGEMENT
- PROJECT MANAGEMENT
- MICROSOFT POWERPOINT
- POINT OF SALE
- PROJECT LIFECYCLE
- PROJECT MANAGER
Must be fluent in English, Spanish and Portuguese