We are looking for a strong Project Manager who is a strong communicator, organized, resourceful and action oriented with the ability to get things done.
• Identify and source external speakers to come and speak at Facebook for a multi-location employee resilience program.
• Liaise with external speakers to book travel.
• Survey employees post-event and summarize feedback.
• Identify opportunities to improve program and prioritize resources in areas that will deliver the greatest impact.
• Coordinate employee communication around events including booking rooms, sending our calendar invites and promoting the event.
• Ensure there is good communication between different offices and teams who participate in the program. Maintain program status updates in a central location and provide frequent program updates.
• Provide on-site coordination, as needed.
• Travel 2-3 times a year might be needed.
• Minimum 2 years work experience in Project Management and working with external clients and partners
• Proven project management, interpersonal, and communication skills, with high attention to detail.
• Strong communication and coordination skills
• Must be proactive with proven ability to execute on multiple tasks simultaneously
• Ability to collaborate with different individuals across the organization and within other geographies, and "roll-up the sleeves" in order to accomplish all necessary tasks
• Strong organizational and time management skills
• Experience working on sensitive content such as child safety or credible threats of violence
• Passion for employee resiliency
• Bachelor’s degree in relevant field