Facebook's mission is to give people the power to share, and make the world more open and connected. Through our growing family of apps and services, we're building a different kind of company that helps billions of people around the world connect and share what matters most to them. Whether we're creating new products or helping a small business expand its reach, people at Facebook are builders at heart. Our global teams are constantly iterating, solving problems, and working together to make the world more open and accessible. Connecting the world takes every one of us—and we're just getting started.
Workplace by Facebook is an enterprise communications platform that enables employees at any organization to collaborate and communicate using many of the same features available on Facebook. Launched in 2016, Workplace is growing quickly, with thousands of companies around the world now using Workplace to connect their employees and work seamlessly across teams and geographies.
To help with the ongoing growth of the Workplace business in APAC, we are seeking an Inside Sales superstar, who is passionate about Facebook and the role that communication and collaboration can play in improving the productivity and effectiveness of people in the workplace. Your mission will be to prospect and build a sales pipeline for the Workplace Growth Team via outbound calling, email communications and other direct marketing methods.
· Engage and attract prospects through carefully iterated sequences of interactions (telephone and email) to drive discovery meetings and generate pipeline.
· Qualify all sales leads and drive leads through the sales process
· Test and develop innovative, effective, and scalable outbound prospecting techniques.
· Meet daily, weekly, and monthly phone and email communication goals
· Consistently log and record each-and-every outreach made, in Salesforce.com, producing regular activity reports
· Suggest and implement improvements in the sales process.
· 2-4 years proven professional experience in inside sales or account management in SaaS
· Strong phone presence, excellent written skills and high attention to detail
· Proven track record of consistently developing relationships and winning new business over the phone
· Experience in lead nurturing, lead generation, and appointment setting
· Fast learner, comfortable with explaining new product ideas and processes to business decision makers
· Experience meeting objectives in an entrepreneurial environment
· Self-starting with solid follow-through and multi-tasking capabilities
· Ability to handle a fast-paced environment and challenging workload
· Proficient with Salesforce
· BA/BS degree or higher
· Experience working with Salesloft, Marketo and Workplace
· Business level proficiency in Thai
· Excellent Communication Skills