Facebook was built to help people connect and share, and over the last decade our tools have played a critical part in changing how people around the world communicate with one another. With over a billion people using the service and more than fifty offices around the globe, a career at Facebook offers countless ways to make an impact in a fast-growing organization.
We’re looking for an experienced technical website CMS manager for the Partnerships Marketing team to support website projects. The ideal candidate will have strong experience with XML, HTML, CSS and working in multiple CMS systems. This role will require working across a multitude of teams including content stakeholders, creative and brand teams, and extended marketing teams as well as creative and development agencies.
Beyond technical content management skills, this role will also require solid website and digital marketing project management and organization, cross-group collaboration, as well as strong verbal and written communication. This position is full-time and will be based out of Seattle, WA.
· Project manage website content projects across multiple websites
· Able to create and edit XML markup in CMS for a wide range of digital content including landing pages, messenger bots, and email marketing
· Cross-group collaboration with design and development teams helping to support site launches, site redesigns, as well as site maintenance and optimization
· Ability to coordinate internal and external cross-functional teams including but not limited to engineering, design, and marketing to drive site updates and improvements
· Manage day-to-day relationship with digital agencies supporting the Media Partnerships websites
· Monitor and report on website performance assisting with website optimizations and improvements
· Manage site SEO strategies and content optimizations
· Strong proficiency in HTML/XML/CSS
· Expertise with various content management systems (WordPress, Joomla!, or similar)
· 4+ years of website management experience with a track record of increased responsibility
· Strong business acumen, written communication and quantitative analytical skills
· Strong knowledge of digital design principles, usability and UX principles and branding best practices
· Experience working with website analytics software like Google Analytics, Moz, or BrightEdge
· Have strong communication skills (written and verbal)
· Adobe CS experience
· Media or Publishing Industry experience preferred
BA/BS degree with strong academic background or equivalent experience.