Facebook is seeking an experienced Administrative Assistant to support 3 Directors within Creative Shop, Marketing and Agency Teams in Sydney. The ideal candidate will have strong communication skills in English and will have the ability to manage meetings, content, and events. This person should be a team player, detail-oriented and a problem-solver as well as be able to exhibit sound judgment.
· Perform administrative tasks including: complex calendar management for internal meetings, organize and manage travel arrangements, and organize and complete expense reports.
· Build XFN relationships and work with counterparts across the globe (in multiple time-zones) for project, event and meeting coordination.
· Assist in the preparation of correspondence, briefs, presentations, packets for internal meetings, and also assist with special projects.
· Communicate routinely to manager’s direct reports policies and processes to ensure compliance with company guidelines and procedures.
· Ensure and maintain confidentiality of all appropriate communications and documentation.
· Prepare for and participate in meetings, take detailed notes for follow up, prepare meeting reports and summaries as needed.
· Manage all logistics for team meetings, off-sites, events, conferences.
· Support the manager's team with meeting and travel arrangements as appropriate, and all global FB visitors with hotel, logistics and meeting set up.
*Outlook, PowerPoint, Excel, Word, Quip, Concur, Minutes, Event Planning, Budget
· 5+ years of administrative assistant experience supporting senior management which includes calendar management, coordinating travel logistics and expense report management.
· Experience working and interfacing with teams in a truly global setup with the flexibility to work across and support multiple time-zones.
· Ability to multitask, work autonomously with minimal supervision and manage competing deadlines from multiple stakeholders.
· Able to efficiently manage and prioritize multiple projects simultaneously.
· Comfortable with giving and receiving feedback.
· Strong written and verbal communication, organizational, and prioritization skills with high attention to detail.
· Ability to handle highly confidential information in a discrete and professional manner.
· Proficient in Microsoft Office, including Outlook, PowerPoint, Word, Excel.
· Proactive about anticipating needs, learning and motivated to take on additional responsibilities over time.
BA/ BS or equivalent experience