· Come join a diverse and collaborative team of researchers to help make the best social platform for Facebook's 2 billion+ users. We are looking for a Research Assistant to help support qualitative and quantitative research projects on a Facebook App research team.
· The research assistant will perform such tasks as coding open-ended survey data, literature reviews, analyzing interview transcripts, and assisting with a range of qualitative and quantitative studies. The right candidates will have strong attention to detail, be excellent communicators, and have a passion for research.
· We are looking for someone who can commit to at least 20 hours of work per week. This is a paid position with the opportunity to learn from experienced researchers and grow your career as a researcher.
· Experience assisting with qualitative and/or quantitative research projects
· Experience in an academic research lab
· Reading and reviewing academic publications and writing literature reviews
· Coding open-ended survey data
· Cleaning survey data
· Piloting surveys and/or cognitive testing
· Coding interview transcripts
· Assisting with running social science lab studies
· B.A. / B.S. in psychology, sociology, communication, linguistics, political science, science and technology studies, HCI, or related field
· Preferred: Master's degree or enrolled in a masters program in one of the above areas
· Will consider candidates currently enrolled in a B.A. / B.S. program who have extensive experience working on research projects