Set strategic vision and roadmap for website, including SEO if possible. Build and manage technology platforms and tools that enable operational excellence and scale. Partner effectively with product and engineering teams to develop our customer data, segmentation and targeting capabilities. Evaluate third-party technology solutions, negotiate contracts and manage ongoing vendor relationships. Manage marketing’s prioritization processes and partnerships with content (creation and management), web dev, design, analytics and sales ops/admin counterparts. Build and manage marketing analytics and reporting, partnering with Biz Ops, Dev Marketing and Analytics. Manage cross domain analytics & custom Google Tag Manager / Analytics integration.
• Experience in content management and web marketing
• Experience working with Product Marketing, Creative Agencies and Production companies
• Experience in Excel, Keynote, Web Analytics platforms
• Is a flexible cross-functional collaborator comfortable with a fast-paced, often ambiguous, start-up environment
• Exhibits excellent organization and people skills and the ability to set priorities, problem-solve, multi-task and work well in a dynamic, rapidly changing environment
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills
BA/BS degree or equivalent