We are looking for a strong Project Manager who is resourceful, action oriented with the ability to get things done and overcome obstacles. They will:
• Coordinate across multiple teams/disciplines in diverse geographical locations.
• Drive internal process improvements.
• Assist with launch, operation and scaling of new projects/programs.
• Identify and develop tools for automation of routine tasks. Interface with various teams for input and alignment.
• Manage competing priorities while delivering the greatest impact.
• Perform risk management and change management on projects.
• Ensure there is sound communication between various groups and projects. Provide regular project updates. Identify and communicate risks and adjustments to the overall program. •
• Provide day-to-day coordination for projects and tasks.
• Work experience in Project Management with a demonstrated track record of delivering business value using technology solutions in high-tech operations space.
• Proven project management, interpersonal, and communication skills, with high attention to detail.
• Strong communication and coordination skills
• Must be proactive with proven ability to execute on multiple tasks simultaneously
• Ability to collaborate with different individuals across the organization and within other geographies, and roll-up the sleeves in order to accomplish all necessary tasks
• Strong organizational and time management skills
Bachelor’s degree in MIS, business, or a related field.