Provides technical expertise through partner presentations, product demonstrations, review of architecture and test framework.
· Assists the project group in assessing potential application of technologies to meet use case needs and preparing detailed product specifications for the use cases and project group contributions for selected solutions.
· May interact with hardware component, OEM/ODM and SW stack vendor partners often requiring architecture review, technical specifications review, rapid hardware prototyping and/or product demo .
· May provide software review and consultation to prospective users and/or product capability assessment and validation.
· Should have experience on preparing product architecture & schematics, functional/performance KPIs, lab/field validation success criteria, technical marketing materials.
· Wireless fundamentals (Telecom infra architecture, LTE, Radio access network, Comm theory, propagation, link budgets, 5G concepts, 5G NR...)Expertise in cellular (4G/5G), LTE advanced, Radio access networks, Radio unit, baseband functionality, SoC landscape, virtualization of access and core, NFV/SDN concepts
· Wireless system performance analysis (lab/field)Operator/vendor interaction experience
· Hands-on - can work with lab leads to run tests, debug basic issues, understand and capable of providing input on lab test framework, KPIs, end to end signaling aspects
· Technology communication skills - can drive workshops with operator and vendor partners Enthusiastic, quick learner
· Nice to have: Scripting/data analytics (Excel, C, R)wireless industry relationships
Resources and Level of Experience: 1 person, 6-10 years of experience.
Load cycle: Full time, 6-8 months