The Graphic Designer will create engaging and captivating presentations in Keynote using design expertiser in layout, grouping, heirarchy and typoography. The graphics created should adhere to the brand guideline for the event(s). The designer will need to create graphics using both Illustrator and Photoshop and natively in Keynote or Powerpoint as well.
• 3-5 years of experience
• Able to communicate their ideas effectively - throw them into meetings and have them be able to navigate on their own.
• Strong graphic design background.
• Layout typography.
• Someone who can take all the ideas and piece it together.
• Illustrate or do 3d renderings would be helpful for designing 3D stickers.
• Nice to have: Senior enough ideally, they have the ability to do Systems Design – look at a complex problem at a higher level. They can design a system to make the work consistent. Create a set.
• Have to have experience with product. Mobile UI.
• Examples: Programmatic sticker collections – stickers were only deployed in English. The identified 13 key countries and put the stickers in their foreign language to see if activity levels would increase. Highly successful. Working on getting samples
• Strong sense to execute graphic and type in relations to image.
• Editorial background worked in magazines – Nice to have
• They have to be able to work in product – sketch, photoshop, illustrator
• Companies to target: Pinterest, Twitter, Lyft, Nike, Square Space
• No coding languages required but they should be capable of working with engineers and cross functional teams.
• Ideally they would sit in Menlo Park.
• On-going contract