The main function of an L&D Program Manager is to oversee the progress of projects related to the employee onboarding program experience. The typical Program manager will work with Operations, Content, and International team members to manage projects on time and budget.
• Develop project plans and manages initiatives across the onboarding experience, from pre-start through 6 months.
• Maintain the roadmap for Onboarding projects and track all progress.
• Review process and procedures of onboarding and recommend improvements.
• Assist with financial tracking and reporting.
• Experience in Project Management and Operations
• Strong organizational skills including prioritizing, scheduling, time management, and meeting deadlines
• Bachelors degree preferred.