***PLEASE NOTE: THIS IS A CONTRACT/TEMPORARY POSITION AT FACEBOOK***
Standard brand intro:
Facebook's mission is to give people the power to build community and bring the world closer together. Through our family of apps and services, we're building a different kind of company that connects billions of people around the world, gives them ways to share what matters most to them, and helps bring people closer together. Whether we're creating new products or helping a small business expand its reach, people at Facebook are builders at heart. And, our International Marketing team is working to create emotionally resonant and culturally relevant work across the portfolio in each of our markets.
We are looking for a marketing manager to join the Consumer Marketing in Brazil for the Facebook App. This role is responsible for leading the strategic development and execution of marketing campaigns and initiatives that build trust in and value for Facebook’s brands amongst consumers and other key audiences across a variety of channels. As the marketing manager for FB App in Brazil, this person will guide our local consumer marketing strategy, representing the voice of the consumer and in our marketing agenda in Brazil and will be responsible for building and leading the local marketing team.
The ideal candidate for this role is a natural storyteller who possesses sharp strategic and creative instincts honed at the world's best global brands and demonstrated success launching integrated brand marketing campaigns and initiatives, and communicating across the spectrum from mass consumer to niche elite audiences. This individual is a creative marketer, with a proven ability to inspire the team and agencies to do the best work of their careers. To be successful in the role, this person also will need to be a highly effective cross-functional collaborator, working in partnership with the Global Marketing, Sales, Partnerships, PR/Comms, Policy teams to achieve the country’s marketing and business objectives.
● Help to guide the country’s FB App consumer marketing strategy, delivering against corporate and app brand objectives, while ensuring the country team’s goals and priorities ladder up to the global marketing objectives
● Drive the development and execution of breakthrough local integrated marketing campaigns, and ensure plans are aligned with both the global marketing teams as well as local functions, such as business marketing
● Cultivate strong collaborative relationships with and inspire key local and global stakeholders as well as external agency partners
● Masterfully communicate up/down/across the organization to ensure transparency, alignment, and advocacy of marketing strategies and plans
● 6+ years of brand marketing experience with consumer-facing brand in CPG, consumer technology, or similar global/multinational company
● Strong business acumen and proven strategic, analytical and creative abilities
● With significant knowledge and experience of local market
● Demonstrated experience developing and executing insight-driven integrated marketing campaigns that drove quantitative results at local and/or global levels
● Highly collaborative and adept at leading and influencing cross-functional teams effectively, internally as well as external partners and agencies
● Ability to work and thrive in a self-starter, fast-paced and changing environment
● Fluency in Portegeuse and English
● Bachelor’s degree
● Experience working internationally on global brands