The Workplace by Facebook Support Team is seeking a customer advocate extraordinaire who is passionate about solving problems and wants to make a positive impact on a new team. The Support Specialist will be representing Workplace in the front lines and ensuring Workplace users are taken cared of. This role is perfect for someone who is looking to build up their resume and/or gain experience in the tech industry.
* Provide white-glove support to Workplace administrators such as C-level executives, HR leads, IT administrators, etc.
* Confidently answer tickets in a timely and accurate manner to ensure a high level of customer service
* Decipher and troubleshoot bugs and maintain communication with Engineering for further assessment
* Identify trends and opportunities for new processes to be created
* Drive to meet or exceed daily performance metrics related to key performance indicators
* Stay current with process and product updates
* Customer-focused and can demonstrate understanding and empathy
* Excellent communicator with the ability to clearly explain technical steps to a non-tech savvy audience
* Creative problem solver with excellent troubleshooting skills
* Team oriented with a 'get it done' attitude
* Detail oriented while multitasking and prioritizing in a fast-paced environment
* Comfortable with repetition
* Available to work late during the week and some weekends on a rotational basis