Duties Facebook seeks an Operations Analyst for its Global SMB Publisher Team. Our mission is to bring Facebook's highly targeted, quality ads to publishers around the world.
You will be play an integral role in all of our budgeting, planning, and other operations. This includes working with sales teams to track revenue of clients, building sales forecasts, improving sales processes. You will also support the sales team with weekly and monthly reporting and ad hoc quantitative analyses on sales performance. This role will require partnering with sales teams in Menlo Park, London and Singapore.
You will also work with head of business on setting sales quotas for each quarter, conducting analyses on sales team performance, and driving operational excellence in the sales organization by improving efficiency, removing obstacles, or improving processes. You will be required to work independentlly and manage your own projects while taking input from leadership.
- 2+ years in quantitative / anlaytical role
- History of building complex models in Excel
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Demonstrated problem solving ability with experience providing practical business insights from large, complex data sets
- Experience with SQL (Oracle, Vertica, Hive, MySQL, etc.) is a plus
- Experience with budgeting, forecasting is a plus
BA/BS degree in analytical / quantitative field (e.g.,economics, finance, engineering, mathematics, stats, etc.)