Facebook was built to help people connect and share, and over the last decade our tools have
played a critical part in changing how people around the world communicate with one another.
With over a billion people using the service and more than fifty offices around the globe, a career
at Facebook offers countless ways to make an impact in a fast growing organization.
As ‘one team’, People@ focuses on three major areas: hire the best people, foster continuous
personal growth and enrich the overall Facebook experience. Our culture is our most important
asset, and as the keepers of that culture, we’re seeking folks who share our values of moving
fast, openness and impact.
As a member of our recruiting team, you will conceive practical and creative ways to engage
leading talent. We’re passionate about disrupting the typical recruiting process in hopes to move
faster. Our team takes an empathetic and transparent approach, driven and motivated to be
knowledgeable partners to our candidates and hiring managers. We are collaborative in problemsolving,
with high resourcefulness and tenacity in challenging situations.
• Support all recruiting operations with a focus on scheduling interviews, organizing
candidates’ travel and recruiting events
• Communicate professionally, timely and maintain a high level of confidentiality at all
times with Facebook employees and candidates
• Partner with Recruiters and Hiring teams to improve recruiting efficiency or procedures,
produce reports using data analytics to provide insights
• Lead/participate in projects to enhance candidate experience, process and tools
• Collaborate with global teams on projects, events and other recruiting initiatives
• 4+ years of experience in Human Resources or Recruiting programs/operations
• Experience with supporting high volume and complex recruitment activity across APAC or
• Project management experience and ability to speak to data and analytics, tools and
• Team player who can learn quickly in a fast-paced environment, able to work with
individuals from different backgrounds and experience
• Ability to build strong relationship with leadership team
• Ability to prioritize multiple functions and tasks while managing their work time efficiently
• Experience in working with Technical Recruiting organization APAC wide or globally