University Recruiting, Recruiter
Facebook was built to help people connect and share, and over the last decade our tools have played a critical part in changing how people around the world communicate with one another. With over a billion people using the service and more than fifty offices around the globe, a career at Facebook offers countless ways to make an impact in a fast growing organization.
As ‘one team’, People@ focuses on three major areas: hire the best people, foster continuous personal growth and enrich the overall Facebook experience. Our culture is our most important asset, and as the keepers of that culture, we’re seeking folks who share our values of moving fast, openness and impact. As a member of our recruiting team, you will conceive practical and creative ways to engage leading talent. We’re passionate about disrupting the typical recruiting process in hopes to move faster. Our team takes an empathetic and transparent approach, driven and motivated to be knowledgeable partners to our candidates and hiring managers. We are collaborative in problem solving, with high resourcefulness and tenacity in challenging situations.
• Manage end-to-end recruitment process for both university and intern hiring ensuring a smooth and positive candidate experience
• Collaborate with hiring manager to understand hiring needs and goals, and to develop, implement, and execute a custom hiring strategy
• Identify and engage unique and/or passive candidates through creative sourcing techniques
• Drive offer process - including extending offers, closing candidates, generating offer letters
• Foster relationships with key stakeholders at targeted universities
• Regularly manage pipeline activity and maintain data integrity, and proactively share data-centric updates with internal stakeholders
• Act as an internally and externally-facing representative of Facebook and our talent acquisition team
• Establish and maintain meaningful relationships with management and key cross-functional stakeholders internally (e.g. Recruiting, HR, Compensation, and Diversity teams)
• Collaborate with others on the recruiting team on initiatives and/ or hiring needs that may spike in other areas
• Partner with other university recruiting team members to collaborate on campus recruiting efforts
• 4+ years of Recruiting experience, University Recruiting experience preferred
• Ability to consult, influence, and manage a range of stakeholders
• Consultative qualities and interpersonal skills with ability to communicate across all levels of the organization as well as externally