• Manage end to end execution for ecosystem marketing programs - manage audience selection, success criteria, messaging, content and design, planning, and execution as well as reporting on results and big picture trends.
• Own relationship and communication with external partners in the Indian startup ecosystems, including industry bodies, co-working spaces, accelerators/incubators and tech hubs.
• Execute on industry event programs in India and work alongside the APAC team and speaker agency POCs to identify key industry opportunities, structure tier 1 pan regional partnerships, ensure optimal editorial presence and inclusion in outbound comms, post activation and own all other assets related to the program
• Work with India Partnerships teams, India platform marcomms lead and APAC content manager to develop a pipeline of India specific collateral including written case studies, infographics, and video case studies that demonstrate the power of the Facebook Platform
• Work hand in hand with PR and Communication to raise awareness of the Facebook Platform in India
• Background in Marketing with 3+ years of relevant experience; experience with internet company, digital marketing and/or program management a plus.
• Prior experience with the startup ecosystem in India is a plus.
• Experience in executing programs through an omni channel approach - online campaigns and on-ground events.
• Excellent communication skills and experience in communicating with cross functional teams with a successful track record.
• Experience working with external and internal teams in the planning and execution of programs; experience in working with international teams across time zones is a plus
• Can handle multiple projects simultaneously with timelines of hours, days, weeks or months